Springs Creative Products Group, LLC
Job Description: Specialty Printing Division Technician
Post Date: October 10, 2016
Location: Rock Hill, SC
What’s Next. Now.
Springs Creative is transforming the textile-related home and lifestyle industry. Driven by leading-edge design and development, the company supplies an assortment of products in Fabric, Crafts & Accessories, Home & Lifestyle and Technical & Specialty Fabrics. Products range from solid cottons and digitally printed custom fabrics to blankets, pillows, bags and more. Springs Creative also provides textile-related creative and technical services, including digital printing, marketing and distribution.
We are committed to providing great customer service, bringing creativity and innovation, and remaining a diverse and positive company in the process.
Department: Specialty Printing Division
Job Title: Specialty Printing Division Technician
Reports To: Business Manager of the Digital Printing Division
The Springs Creative Specialty Printing Division is a new business unit set up within the Springs Creative footprint to provide a wider array of digitally printed inkjet materials used in many applications, including POP / POS displays, large format signage, floor graphics, posters, banners, transparencies, and more. The person in this position will be responsible for production of incoming orders into the Springs Creative Specialty Printing Division. The technician will use Adobe Creative Cloud applications along with RIP and flatbed cutting software. Among other duties, the technician will print, laminate, trim, pack, label, ship, and provide other finishing services needed to complete orders. These activities include but are not limited to any other duties assigned by the department manager.
- Create ICC profiles for printing on various media.
- Set up files for printing on aqueous, solvent, and uv flatbed printers.
- Utilize RIP software for image processing.
- Web and operate wide format laminators and flatbed cutter.
- Maintain inventory of media, laminates, inks, substrates, and other supplies.
- Pack orders for shipping and create shipping labels.
- Coordinate production of soft signage orders with digital textile printing division.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments at the same time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to work overtime as needed
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information about career opportunities, please contact:
Kim Hodge, Director Human Relations